My Name is Ajay & Here You Should Know About Me

The day I born "26 November 1995" was the luckiest day for my love. I don't know that much about the first 5 years of my life. Either you or me, there is no one who knows about childhood memories. Today I just started my personal blog as a passion. Here I will share the Travelling Photos, Route Guides or the other important ideas about traveling.

My name is an "Ajay" and peoples call me "AJU". It sounds great, so you can also call me AJU. Everything that is happening in my life will be sharing here. So, you might or might be not interested in my life history, present or future, I don't mind. There are 4 peoples in my home MOM, DAD, My brother and me, that's all.

Day by day there on this website you will get updates about the traveling areas, Photos, and routes in Himachal Pradesh. Because I am belonging to the smallest city of the Himachal Pradesh known as
"Mandi". I belong to a small-medium class family. My father is a farmer, and my mother is a housewife. "Tariyambali" is the smallest village in Mandi district. You can reach there by Bus or Taxi only.

You can see my pictures below:

AJAY

AJAY




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories