"☆LoVe Of My LiFe☆" | Ajay & Diksha Love Story

Hey guys now the  time to tell you all about my love DiKsHa.... our love story started from 10th standard means she is in 10th and I am completing my polytechnical  diploma courses we never know each other. The story started due to Her LAPTOP 😋😋 .Her cousin know me actually he is my friend and relative. Her lapi having some technical issue and her brother suggested me that I will check out that, then she gave her lapi to him and he come to me. On her lapi I see her first time and my reaction was so bad . I never thought that at some day I fell for her😊  This all happened at January 2012. on other day her brother went her home and I am  checking her lapi and wanna ask some questions to her brother named Gagan but he didn't have his own cell phone he gave me Diksha's cell number and said you call me in this number . I called him, but after 2-3 days later I'll send some funny  or friendship messages to her she also reply me  like that we become friends.............
Ajay diksha love story

                    After that we never called each other but send messages. Then for month we never chatted only send funny messages. Then after month we started chatting. One time come we didn't wake up without saying good morning to each other and never slept without saying good night...... friendship become too strong between us but still we don't like each other there is a  so strange relationship between us we fight each other don't wanna to chat with each other she hates me more but after sometime she send me message and are friendship continues again. Then one day there is marriage function held near my home that was the marriage of my cousin and I'm coming from kangra to attend that function. At kangra I have done my course On that function I like a girl or say fell for her and try her to told my feelings but unfortunately failed but I don't give up I  find her all details with the help of my friends Her name is Anjali. And like a good friend I told to Diksha that I like someone and help me to get her contact and she also like a good friend helping me she find her details from her school from Anjali's friends but can't get her number. I told to my mom about 😌😌😌

My mom is the coolest mom in the world actually everyone's mom is coolest mom... she help me to find her  and at last she come with the identity of our relative all says this relationship isn't possible  and also her father is in army I think went with his father and I didn't find her number or anything else... all of that destiny wants Diksha in my life 🤔🤔MAY BE. AND here the end of Anjali's story and end of my small story. 

After all this I return to kangra and continue my studies. After that, I had started my study and continued the college. Me and Diksha both are connected through the SMS. So, we are talking simultaneously in the night or even in a college lecture. I don't know, how I was falling in love with Diksha. I  am not sleeping in the night thinking about Diksha. We both had decided that we can only be friends, not lovers. Behind that there was a family 👪 reasons. So, we are just friends for 2 years. After 2 years, realise that I won't live without her. So tried to confess about my love in front of her, but failed. Because she was having a boyfriend already. I just called her many times, every time she was on another call or busy line. That hurts me a lot, she always told me that, my friend was on a call 😒. 

After someday, it's 1:00am "typed a message about love". At last I just said that "I love you". But she said you are late, I was like 😭. After that, I was totally broken. Now the time to leave the college finally and searching for a job. Just tried everywhere for a job, whether it's Chandigarh or Delhi. At last I was selected in IT company in Delhi with training period. Me and my love was not talking anymore after I knew about her love life. Time ⏰ was just running and one day I called her from my client office. She picked up phone call, but I had nothing to say. Just ask "how are you" and "where are you". That's it, then I know she was not talking to her BF anymore. Then I asked her why, but the answer was not clear. I just thought that, let it go.  Slowly, slowly we are talking a lot during the day or night, and one day, again told her about my feelings. She was also in love with me, but never said it first. She wants me to purpose here first, she knows that "she also can't live without me" or whether you can say that about ourselves fightings. That's how our love life started. After that I moved to Roorkee, Uttrakhand for my job life. We are talking about that later on another post. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories