♡♡♡♡ToTaL CoNfUsIoN♡♡♡

 Hello guys this is Diksha. In last post Ajay told lots of things about us and now I told next chapter of our love story. Firstly told you about my self. I am simple and fantasy girl having lots of dreams like every girl and having small family in that I love my grandpaa more he also love me a lot... but he is not with us 😔 but I have still his dreams I am trying to fulfill them......


Now continue our story when I was in 10th standard actually it's  final exam time we both fought lot he didn't told about his feelings due to family reasons and I just wanted that we both became best friends forever ever but there is more than friendship started in our relation after that we don't talk each other for one and half year in between that having another guy in my life but I don't know what happened with me suddenly one day Ajay call me and I don't know what to say or how to react I was happy that my bestfriend called me but I have feeling that there is more than friendship . And here I have done a big mistake I don't told him about my relationship with another guy cause I don't wanna loose my best friend or more that best friend. There is total confusion this became a love triangle and I don't wanna hurt one of them because no one done all this intentionally. I told about Ajay to my boyfriend. I just told him that he just my bestfriend in starting he said ok you continue your friendship with him but with moving time Ajay and mine chemistry goes more strong. I still not told him about my relationship cause I know he leave me again he having very big ego🙄🙄🙄  or he doesn't want me to talk with another guy I think like me he also having fear to loose me . He is very possessive about me and all these things create many problems all of us hurts a lot. There is family issue both of them family can't accept one of them I don't understand what to do... in all of that another problem comes that Ajay know about my relationship with another one. And another side my boyfriend says you start loving Ajay you cheated on me. One time came that I wanna say both of them leave me alone cause i am totally disturbed and not understand what to do Ajay said if you love me then leave him and he said if you love me then stop talking to him and don't decide anything.  There is feelings of guilt how I can hurt someone like that who love me and another side how can I leave Ajay now he is most important part of my life there is very strong relation between us. 

                  ToTaL cOnFuSiOn

All things are messed up. I leave all things upon my destination. And there is no reason me and my boyfriend broke up and I still in guilt that I cheated him I have no right to play with someone heart but I told him that you don't deserve me and Iam not in your destiny all says that there is someone for everyone which GOD already chooses for you. That day and today we don't talk to each other but the last line said by him I still remember that you always cried in future because you leave me like that😔😔😔 this hurts me a lot. 

But with passing time Ajay love me more and more this feeling of guilt overcome. Like all says time and love heels every wound and overcome the pain. I remember that day when Ajay says I LOVE YOU WILL YOU🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

My answer was yes I will love you 😍😍 from that moment our official love story started. Just moved on from our past life and feel the love actually this was very awkward situation suddenly became officially lover we don't know how to talk each other for few day all this continue and the habit of fighting still presents in both of us  and this time I don't wanna loose him cause i deeply fell for him can't live without him for a second And this creates a lot of problems to me I wanna live freely cause I don't know what happened outside of my house I thought if I had some trouble then Ajay will handle it. But he leave in practical world he knows that what is right for me. If someone ask me at that time that all the restrictions set by him was right for you than I completely disagree some time I decided that I don't wanna be with him but I fell for him seriously and couldn't wake up and sleep without saying love you or good even our phone still on while we're sleeping. It's likewise dependent on him and can't live without him. I don't know how what he said to me all things not going out with stranger or whom  not know much don't trust everyone etc. The result of this comes into my favor and iam always safe. 

Now enough for this post next continue with our love story in new post 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Categories